Login | Member benefits | Join us
Short Courses
1958 grower training
Farm Chemical User
Forklift Licence
Vegetable Spray Operators Course
Contact Details

PO Box 138
273 Camberwell Rd
Camberwell, VIC 3124

Tel: 0437037613
Fax: 03 9882 6722
Login or Sign up now!

Latest News

Bayer Vegetables Forum
Read more here...

Agricultural Trailers
Read more here...

Food Safety Proposal For Comment
Read more here...

Supermarket Cuts Veg Prices
Read more here...

Green Snail Alert
Read more here...

Forklift Licence

forklift dangerA licence to perform high risk work is now required by people working with plant and equipment considered to be high risk.

From 1 July 2008, all forklift operators working in primary production and forestry operations will also require a Licence to Perform High Risk Work.

To apply for a licence first time applicants should contact an authorised license assessor to book in for an assessment.

Applicants who already hold a certificate of competency or “ticket” should now register online to transfer to the new licence before their certificate of competency expires.

Existing certificates are scheduled to expire over a 5 year transition period, and you must transfer to the new licence before your current certificate expires.

A licence will be issued for five years and is valid in every Australian state and territory, enabling people to operate high risk equipment under consistent standards everywhere in Australia.

^ Back to top    


Victorian Vegetable Industry - 2014

Summary of the location, structure, production and performance of Victoria's vegetable industry prepared by the Victorian State Government in 2014. In... Read more...

Site supporters
Web design Melbourne | Web Agent AUSVEG VIC 2018