This program is definitely worth considering
The Annual Produce Executive Program - 2010 is designed specifically for business owners and managers in all Australian produce industries ... and it's subsidised by Horticulture Australia.
Where: � Mt Eliza, VIC 3930
When: � 16�-�21 May 2010
This course provides a unique opportunity to network and address current business and industry issues and challenges with
- informed international faculty
- recognised industry leaders
- participants from all segments of the fruit, vegetable, flower, nut and nursery industries and all parts of the supply chain.
The seminar format incorporates faculty lectures, in-depth case studies, field trips, workshops on issues and opportunities, group discussions and guest presentations.
Participants will be business owners and senior and middle managers from all industry segments, including:
- Seed Companies
- Specialty Produce Companies
- Wholesale Markets
- Distribution and Logistics
- Supermarket Chains
- Produce Stores
- Foodservice Suppliers
- Foodservice Operators
- Nut Industry
- Garden Centres
- Input and Packaging Suppliers
- Service Suppliers to the Industry
- Investors and Financial Organisations
UNIQUE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
A key element of the program is the extensive use of syndicate groups involving participants from different companies and different parts of the industry in assessing the implications of materials presented, group assignments, workshops, case studies and issues of current concern.
During the week delegates are rotated through different syndicates to facilitate networking opportunities and increase exposure to the experiences, ideas and opinions of others in the produce business.
The program is intensive, interactive and challenging and is designed to develop knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- analysing and exploiting key consumer trends
- understanding distribution channels and market dynamics
- servicing the domestic market
- succeeding in export markets
- strategy development and implementation
- managing commercial relationships
- designing and implementing an optimum supply chain
- creating and using innovation
- leadership and management of people
- successful business growth
- developing the appropriate business structure and culture
THE PROGRAM COVERS FOUR CORE TOPICS:
- Key Consumer and Market Trends
- Servicing the Marketplace
- Managing Commercial Relationships
- Best Practices in Produce Business Management
Horticulture Australia offers a $2,000 (plus GST) scholarship towards the registration fee for approved Australian participants from all levels of the supply chain.
This means with Horticulture Australia approval your out-of-pocket cost for the registration fee will be $4,200 (plus GST).
The Program is also a FarmReady approved course. Approved Primary Producers may receive up to $1,500 reimbursement for some out of pocket expenses.
For more information contact:
(b) 03 8640 0947
(f)� 03 8678 1835
Typical comments from participants include:
� � undoubtedly the best learning program I have participated in�
� � potentially life changing�
� � outstanding�
� � extremely relevant and useful and the interaction within the group was fantastic�