|Login | Member benefits | Join us|
1. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria | Our Growers On The Web | About Us
From artichoke to zucchini, Victorian vegetable growers produce an abundant variety of healthy foods for us to enjoy. You can make a difference to the future of Victorian vegetable growers by buying fresh Victorian produce whenever
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/about_us/our_growers_on_the_web - 57.0kb
2. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Mallee Growers Prepare for Locus...
capsicum, eggplant, zucchini, asparagus and melons. Mildura growers, Ange and Carlo Morello have 60ac of capsicum, eggplant and zucchini. The crops are started in plastic tunnels, which are opened up as the plants mature.
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/newsletters/mallee_growers_prepare_for_locusts.htm - 91.7kb
3. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Young Growers Tour WA | Newslett...
Sweetcorn, Tomato, Zucchini, Squash and some herbs. The group visited the Agriculture Department site where Chris Shelfout explained some of the irrigation system trials they were undertaking. Then on to visit Wayne Whitcroft
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/newsletters/young_growers_tour_wa.htm - 104.4kb
4. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Vegetable Production 2005-06 | S...
Zucchini and button squash 2 192 22 761 ^ 237 2 707 ^ 3.3 71.7 Other vegetables
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/victorian_vegetable_production_2005_06.htm - 58.6kb
5. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG04015 Benchmarking water use |...
pumpkins, squash and zucchinis in the Mallee. Average marketable yields reported by growers ranged from 13.3 t/ha for broccoli to 50.8 t/ha for carrots around Melbourne, and from 8.1 t/ha for squash to 43.2 t/ha for carrots
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg04015_benchmarking_water_use.htm - 102.4kb
6. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG05073 Mechanical Harvesting | ...
salad, Tomato, Wongbok and Zucchini. Barriers to adoption of new technologies were considered to be : lack of understanding of the need to be internationally competitive removal of extension support by governments
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg05073_mechanical_harvesting.htm - 108.1kb
7. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Hangzhou Foods | Researchers PDF...
melon, chili, chili pepper, zucchini, corn and eggplant; Rhizomatic and bulb vegetables are onion, spring onion, leek, lotus root, turnip, radish, carrots, potato, sweet potato, taro, yam, water caltrop, celery, garlic bulb and asparagus.
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/hangzhou_foods.htm - 101.7kb
8. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Tuscan Cabbage | E News | Commun...
have shifted away from zucchini and cucumbers towards field production of dutch carrots, leeks, broccolini, celeriac and a variety of herbs including parsley, continental parsley, coriander and dill. "We're more
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/e_news/tuscan_cabbage.htm - 73.6kb
9. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Victorian Production 2006-7 | St...
55% Zucchini & squash 67 2,192 10% 71210DO003_200607 Agricultural Commodities, Australia, 2006-07 © Commonwealth of Australia 2008
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/victorian_production_2006_7.htm - 50.9kb
10. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Vegetable Research Station - Fra...
lettuce, onions, zucchini marrows and capsicums were carried out. More work was undertaken on the effects of foliar-applied fertilisers; testing of new plastic materials for windbreaks; and daily flow
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/about_us/history/vegetable_research_station___frankston.htm - 55.1kb
|Home | Join us | Member benefits | Disclaimer | Contact details|
|Web design Melbourne | Web Agent||AUSVEG VIC 2017|