|Login | Member benefits | Join us|
1. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > IPM-Sweet Corn | Vege Notes | Co...
IPM-Sweet Corn Irrigation Lettuce Aphid
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/vege_notes/ipm_sweet_corn.htm - 47.6kb
2. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > QLD projects 1996-2007 | Researc...
VG00091 Super sweet corn cropping feasibility study for processing QLD Department of Primary Industries & Fisheries VG01010 Improving sweet potato agronomy to meet new market
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/qld_projects_1996_2007.htm - 61.0kb
3. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Young Grower Joins VGA | Newslet...
Matt and his family grow Sweet Corn for seed during summer, Beans from January to May, Snow peas and Sugar snaps from September to June (all handpicked), and Chinese cabbage from January to August. AvoGrow Farms work 146 Ha of
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/newsletters/young_grower_joins_vga.htm - 90.8kb
4. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > TAS projects 1996-2007 | Researc...
Spatial Variation in Sweetcorn Production Australian Centre for Precision Agriculture VG04026 Effect of herbicides and wetter on foliar diseases of vegetables Biocontrol Australia
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/tas_projects_1996_2007.htm - 55.3kb
5. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > WA projects 1996-2007 | Research...
Disinfestation of sweet corn for export using phosphine and controlled atmospheres Department of Agriculture & Food Western Australia VG01015 Surveying vegetable brassica crops for
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/wa_projects_1996_2007.htm - 52.7kb
6. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG05014 IPM - Native vegetation ...
of jassids colonising sweet corn, beans and other vegetable crops. Most species of pests and natural enemies are multihabitat users, and there appears to be species-specific preference for different habitats.
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg05014_ipm___native_vegetation_pt1.htm - 105.5kb
7. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Hangzhou Foods | Researchers PDF...
chili pepper, zucchini, corn and eggplant; Rhizomatic and bulb vegetables are onion, spring onion, leek, lotus root, turnip, radish, carrots, potato, sweet potato, taro, yam, water caltrop, celery, garlic bulb and asparagus. The
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/hangzhou_foods.htm - 101.7kb
8. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Vale - Jack Mills | Newsletters ...
grew potato, pumpkin, sweet corn and later, parsnip and cabbage seed. Married to Rita May - affectionately known as Maisie - for 52 years, Maisie laughingly recalls Jacks amazement in 1955 when they shipped potatoes to
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/newsletters/vale_jack_mills.htm - 88.1kb
9. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Victorian Production 2006-7 | St...
7% Sweet corn 34 8,520 13% Tomatoes 157 245,414 55% Zucchini & squash 67 2,192 10% 71210DO003_200607
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/victorian_production_2006_7.htm - 50.9kb
10. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Vegetable Production 2005-06 | S...
Sweet corn - Processing - Fresh market 400 8 120 26 873 36 821
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/victorian_vegetable_production_2005_06.htm - 58.6kb
|Home | Join us | Member benefits | Disclaimer | Contact details|
|Web design Melbourne | Web Agent||AUSVEG VIC 2017|