|Login | Member benefits | Join us|
1. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG97103 Celery Mosaic Virus | Re...
5. Control wild fennel and feral carrot on the farm. The importance of controlling weeds which act as virus reservoirs as well as alternative food sources for the aphids is paramount in helping control the transmission
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg97103_celery_mosaic_virus.htm - 105.7kb
2. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Victorian Production 2006-7 | St...
9% Fennel 13 1,232 97% French & runner beans 38 3,787 10% Garlic 22 87 12% Globe artichokes 13
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/victorian_production_2006_7.htm - 50.9kb
3. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Vegetables Victoria | Statistics...
Beetroot Fennel Radish - red round Broccoli Herbs - various Rhubarb Brocolini Kale
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/vegetables_victoria.htm - 45.5kb
4. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Regional Production 2005-6 | Sta...
Fennel 98% 2% French and runner beans 2% 96% 1% Garlic 4%
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/regional_production_2005_6.htm - 55.3kb
Result page: 1
|Home | Join us | Member benefits | Disclaimer | Contact details|
|Web design Melbourne | Web Agent||AUSVEG VIC 2017|