|Login | Member benefits | Join us|
1. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG98011 Carrot - Cavity Spot | R...
VG98011 Carrot - Cavity Spot Cavity spot is a serious disease of Carrots that has the potential to severely reduce marketable yield. A survey of
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg98011_carrot___cavity_spot.htm - 105.0kb
2. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG96015 Carrot Crown Rot | Resea...
VG96015 Carrot Crown Rot Crown rot is a serious concern for Carrot growers and can severely downgrade or reduce Carrot packout and profitability.
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg96105_carrot_crown_rot.htm - 99.6kb
3. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG96015 Carrot Defects - Poster ...
VG96015 Carrot Defects - Poster Popular packing shed poster showing common Carrot defects including: Corky Crown Rot - Streptomyces
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg96105_carrot_defect_poster.htm - 98.9kb
4. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Carrot - Powdery Mildew | Veg MO...
Carrot - Powdery Mildew Key Points : Powdery mildew ( Erysiphe heraclei ) is a problem on Carrot crops in NSW, SA
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/veg_mof/carrot_powdery_mildew.htm - 49.1kb
5. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria | Researchers PDFs | Research and ...
VG96015 Carrot Crown Rot Crown rot is a serious concern for Carrot growers and can severely downgrade or reduce Carrot packout and profitability. There... Go to article.
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs - 278.1kb
6. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG99057 Soil Health Indicators |...
Carrot production is directly affected by a decline in soil health, with impacts on both Carrot root growth (Carrot shape) and Carrot susceptibility to soilborne diseases. Soil degradation, however,
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg99057_soil_health_indicators.htm - 108.5kb
7. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > WA projects 1996-2007 | Research...
VG99062 Carrot Conference Australia, Perth, October 2000 Carrot Association for Research & Development VG00001 Reducing pesticide residue screening costs for the Australian
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/wa_projects_1996_2007.htm - 52.7kb
8. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG97103 Celery Mosaic Virus | Re...
in Spring and Autumn. In carrots, virus can reduce yield (measured as weight), carrot length and carrot collar width, but it is dependent on variety. However, virus had no effect on storage quality. The five varieties assessed were:
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg97103_celery_mosaic_virus.htm - 105.7kb
9. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > TAS projects 1996-2007 | Researc...
Weed management in carrots Serve-Ag P/L VG02062 Weed management in lettuce Serve-Ag P/L VG02087 Evaluation of potential for chitosan to
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/tas_projects_1996_2007.htm - 55.3kb
10. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG99005 Quality wash water | Res...
VG96015 Carrot Crown Rot VG96015 Carrot Defects - Poster VG97042 Export
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg99005_quality_wash_water.htm - 107.8kb
|Home | Join us | Member benefits | Disclaimer | Contact details|
|Web design Melbourne | Web Agent||AUSVEG VIC 2017|