|Login | Member benefits | Join us|
1. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > ALLEN Bros - Wheelers Hill | His...
The main crops grown are brussels sprouts, cauliflowers, cabbage, potatoes, parsnips,carrots,lettuce and celery. Twenty acres of brussels sprouts are grown annually for both Sydney and Melbourne markets.
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/about_us/history/allen_bros___wheelers_hill.htm - 48.9kb
2. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > NY9406 Downy Mildew on seedlings...
(e.g. broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and Chinese cabbage) whilst another is specific to stocks. Seed : Extensive seed germination and grow-on tests on broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbages and cauliflowers
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/ny9406_downy_mildew_on_seedlings___factsheet.htm - 102.0kb
3. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG00044 Total Clubroot Managemen...
crops. Minor crops include Brussels sprouts, Chinese cabbage and Asian brassica vegetables. Clubroot is the most serious soilborne disease affecting brassicas world wide. It is caused by Plasmodiophora brassicae Woronin , an obligate
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg00044_total_clubroot_management.htm - 105.3kb
4. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG02118 White Blister | Research...
cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts, but differs in that it does not infect cabbage. A more rapid DNA fingerprinting approach is being evaluated to speed up tests and improve detection. Fungicide sprays for white blister were evaluated
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg02118_white_blister.htm - 100.8kb
5. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > VG04013 White Blister - Symptoms...
broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, rocket and radish as well as many common brassica weeds. The fungus produces two types of symptoms: White blisters generally develop on the undersurface of leaves but can
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/research_and_development/Researchers_PDFs/vg04013_white_blister___symptoms.htm - 99.5kb
6. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > IPM-Brassica | Vege Notes | Comm...
Chinese cabbage, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, cabbage, Swedes, radish and turnips. It can also persist in cruciferous weeds (eg wild turnip and wild radish). Symptoms include wilting of plants during warm weather and the formation of
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/vege_notes/ipm_brassica.htm - 49.6kb
7. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Regional Production 2005-6 | Sta...
Brussels sprouts 99% 1% Butter beans 1% 92% Cabbages 37%
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/regional_production_2005_6.htm - 55.3kb
8. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Vegetables Victoria | Statistics...
Brussels sprouts Kohl Rabi Shallots Cabbage - white Leek Silverbeet Cabbage - red
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/vegetables_victoria.htm - 45.5kb
9. Vegetable Growers Association of Victoria > Victorian Production 2006-7 | St...
46% Brussels sprouts 11 1,887 22% Butter beans 18 474 6% Cabbages 59 24,142 31% Capsicums & chillies
http://www.ausvegvic.com.au/communication/statistics/victorian_production_2006_7.htm - 50.9kb
Result page: 1
|Home | Join us | Member benefits | Disclaimer | Contact details|
|Web design Melbourne | Web Agent||AUSVEG VIC 2017|